(as of Oct 20,2021 06:10:15 UTC – Details)
This book will be helpful to diploma, graduate and postgraduate students. It is based on the latest INC recommended syllabus.
- Content is presented with clarity and full of explanation for each topic.
- Illustrates the general principles of nutrition and diet therapy as well as the practical aspects involved in nutrition, planning and management.
- Each chapter includes introduction, definitions, flowcharts, nurse role in planning diet in various diseases and conclusion.
- Major points have been highlighted and boxed for a quick review or core concepts.
- Food value and daily requirement tables are added and revised as per current recommendations.
- Non-nursing person can also make use of this book.
- Revised and updated in accordance to the newer Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) guidelines as well as the National Health Programs and Policies implemented by the government.
- Diagrammatic illustrations have been fully incorporated to make the concept clear in a more refined way.