(as of Oct 11,2021 09:57:26 UTC – Details)
This book will be proved to be a boon for SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, MTS, Stenographer, SSC GD Constable, SSC CPO, SSC JE, etc Exams.
The salient feature of English Vocabulary
1) All previous years vocabulary (One Word Substitutions, Idioms / Phrases, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spelling) (updated till August 2020)
2) Most important The Hindu vocabulary
3) words (Mania, phobia, logy, graphy, scientific instruments, killing, forms of Govt, foreign words, etc.)
4) Phrasal Verbs
5) Special Word-Lists
6) Root Words
7) 100 plus Practice Sets
8) Overall 10,000 plus words.
What’s new in this edition
1. In the OWS part, the definition was provided for all 4 options available in the question, which made OWS part bulky and fearsome, now it has been removed and contains only those OWS which had been explicitly asked directly as OWS question.
2. Parts of Speech has also been provided for OWS Section.
3. There is a major improvement in the Hindi translation part of OWS, Idioms, Synonyms, and Antonyms. Tough Hindi meanings have been replaced with easy to understand Hindi meanings.
4. All typing errors have been removed.
5. An additional list of “Common Confusing Words” has been added.
6. A list of Important Prefixes, Suffixes, and Root Words has been added.
This book is a must-have for all SSC aspirants appearing on upcoming exams of SSC (SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, MTS, Stenographer, SSC GD Constable, SSC CPO, SSC JE, etc.) as well as Bank (SBI PO/ Clerk, IBPS PO/Clerk, RRBs, etc.) and other relevant Govt. exams.